Daniel Boys 3pc Suit - Grey
- SPECIAL ORDER ONLY - Delivery apx 2 weeks
- Minimum qty applies (for special order) of 15 suits if ordered alone.
SPECIAL ORDER ONLY - Delivery apx 2 weeks
Boy's Suit with contrasting waistcoat.
Minimum qty applies (for special order) of 15 suits if ordered alone.
Beautiful and expertly crafted 3 piece Suit with contrasting waistcoat
- USP - 2 Different Cuts/Fits (accommodate every possible body shape)
- Regular (modern tailored fit), XL-comfort fit (for bigger boys) no more problems with finding a perfect fit for a slim or big boy.
- Different Fit applies not only to the waist of the trousers - it’s all body taken into account: chest and waist in the Jacket & Waistcoat as well.
- Sizes based on the height of the boy, available from 122 cm - 152 cm
- Beautiful Grey colour Jacket with contrasting navy waistcoat
- Double Back Vent (w/centre seam)
- Flat front trousers
- Adjustable trousers waist (inside regulation for better fit & look)
- Contrasting Navy waistcoat
- Adjustable back waistcoat
- Highest quality & finishing
|122 (Regular Tailored)||122 cm||58 - 62 cm||6|
|128 (Regular Tailored)||128 cm||60- 64 cm||7|
|134 (Regular Tailored)||134 cm||62 - 66 cm||8|
|140 (Regular Tailored)||140 cm||64 - 68 cm||9|
|146 (Regular Tailored)||146 cm||68 - 72 cm||10|
|152 (Regular Tailored)||152 cm||74 - 78 cm||11|
|134 XL (Comfort Fit)||134 cm||70 - 74 cm||8|
|140 XL (Comfort Fit)||140 cm||72 - 76 cm||9|
|146 XL (Comfort Fit)||146 cm||78 - 82 cm||10|
|152 XL (Comfort Fit)||152 cm||82 - 86 cm||11|
Suit will look better when it's fitted. We suggest choosing the size not for the future but for today.
Boy will look smart when the suit is properly fitted not too big or too small, which is why we offer 4 different body fits. Thanks to that we cover all possible body shapes, from slim boys to big boys.
In order to choose proper size you have to measure the boy and compare it with our size chart.
3 most important measurements:
- Height - stand straight without shoes.
- Chest - horizontally in the widest area.
- Waist - horizontally around the area where the boy normally wears trousers