Add products by adding codes
PREORDER SEASON 2024
Delivery January 2024
(min. 10 suits if ordered alone)
Navy/Blue Check 3 piece Boy's Suit with contrasting lighter waistcoat.
- USP - 3 Different Cuts/Fits (accommodate every possible body shape)
- Regular (modern tapered fit), XS (Extra Slim), XL-comfort fit (for bigger boys) no more problems with finding a perfect fit for a slim or big boy.
- Different Fit applies not only to the waist of the trousers - it’s all body taken into account: chest and waist in the Jacket as well.
- Sizes based on the height of the boy, available from 122 cm - 152 cm
- Set: Jacket, Trousers, Waistcoat
- Double Back Vent (w/centre seam)
- Flat front trousers
- Adjustable trousers waist (inside regulation for better fit & look)
- Highest quality & finishing
|122 (Regular Tapered)||122 cm||58 - 62 cm||6/7|
|128 (Regular Tapered)||128 cm||60- 64 cm||7/8|
|134 (Regular Tapered)||134 cm||62 - 66 cm||8/9|
|140 (Regular Tapered)||140 cm||64 - 68 cm||9/10|
|146 (Regular Tapered)||146 cm||68 - 72 cm||10/11|
|152 (Regular Tapered)||152 cm||74 - 78 cm||11/12|
|128 XS (Extra Slim)||128 cm||56 - 60 cm||7/8|
|134 XS (Extra Slim)||134 cm||58 - 62 cm||8/9|
|140 XS (Extra Slim)||140 cm||60 - 64 cm||9/10|
|146 XS (Extra Slim)||146 cm||62 - 66 cm||10/11|
|152 XS (Extra Slim)||152 cm||66 - 70 cm||11/12|
|134 XL (Comfort Fit)||134 cm||70 - 74 cm||8/9|
|140 XL (Comfort Fit)||140 cm||72 - 76 cm||9/10|
|146 XL (Comfort Fit)||146 cm||78 - 82 cm||10/11|
|152 XL (Comfort Fit)||152 cm||82 - 86 cm||11/12|
Suit will look better when it's fitted. We suggest choosing the size not for the future but for today.
Boy will look smart when the suit is properly fitted not too big or too small, which is why we offer 4 different body fits. Thanks to that we cover all possible body shapes, from slim boys to big boys.
In order to choose proper size you have to measure the boy and compare it with our size chart.
3 most important measurements:
- Height - stand straight without shoes.
- Chest - horizontally in the widest area.
- Waist - horizontally around the area where the boy normally wears trousers